About The Playroom Creche Claregalway
The Playroom Creche offers both pre-school childcare and after-school childcare services from its well established purpose built facility with state of the art playroom rooms plus an outdoor play area with safety surface grounds and decking with enclosed surroundings providing a strong ethos on safe quality child first childcare.
Our aim in The Playroom Creche is to;
- Encourage independent learning
- Creating a supportive and safe environment
- Nurturing constructive and positive relationships with siblings, children and parents
- Communications skills while developing their language, confidence and equality with early support
- Developing physical, intellectual language emotional and social well being
- Observations and Assessments while learning the indoor and outdoor environment.
- Play and exploration through first hand experiences with active learning
- Making connections, transforming and understanding
- Problem solving, Reasoning and Numeracy, Language and Literacy
- Physical development and creative development
We work closely with the health board, the environmental health service, Galway City and County childcare to offer you the highest standard of childcare. We are fire safety approved, HACCP compliant, fully insured and all staff are fully qualified and GARDA Vetted. The creche is completely secure and entry is restricted. We in the playroom want you and your child to have the feeling of safety, trust and emotional security in our service.
The Owner/Manager Tracey Hurney has completed the following courses:
- FETAC childcare
- Special needs
- First aid
- Children first our duty to care
- Keeping safe
- Fire safety
- Child psychology